Toolbox - Executive- Business Development
Toolbox is VFX and AV Production Company in India, Toolbox Studio is specialized in video production verticals with our in-house professionals having 0-2 years of local and international experience. Business development senior manager is responsible for Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives, researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities. Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Provide inputs in the overall company Business strategy considering market trends and Toolbox strengths; suggest new service lines, geographies, etc.
- Prepare marketing plan and revenue forecast for various service lines / geography
- Execution, monitoring and regular update of the marketing plan
- Achieve revenue & customer targets – by service lines / geography
- Good understanding of digital marketing and be able to effectively co-ordinate with the digital agency and website developer
- Lead Generation - find /create new opportunities and on-board international & domestic strategic clients
- Develop proposals, RFP responses, case studies, marketing materials/collaterals, client communications, marketing campaigns, etc. in consultation with the business head
- Client Servicing - Explain services and benefits to potential clients; nurture long-term relationship with strategic international and domestic clients
- Proactively scheduling face-to-face meeting with local / domestic leads and clients
- CRM – maintaining & updating CRM accurately and in timely manner
- Any other responsibilities as & when assigned
Specific Skill Set:
- Active listening & service orientation
- Exceptional organizational, time management, presentation and follow-up skills
- Exceptional selling & influencing skills
- Strong communicator (both oral and written) in English
- Well versed with all tools of MS office
- Self-motivated, initiator and results-oriented
- Customer oriented approach
- Should be ready to follow reporting structure
- Should demonstrate positive attitude and high interpersonal skills
Work Experience Required:
Minimum 2 years (at least 0-2 years of handling international clients)
English, Hindi (bilingual / fluent proficiency), Marathi (Working knowledge proficiency)
Any other skill set:
- Social perceptiveness and persuasion.
- Enjoys working with people of all ages, from youth to parents and College staff.
- Efficiently organized, with the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to execute events in a well-coordinated and planned manner.