Job Description Details
1. Company Name, Profile, Work Culture: Toolbox Studio
Toolbox Studio is a media organization in India, specialized in Visual Effects, 2D & 3D Animation, VFX, TV Commercials, Motion Graphics and Corporate Video Production. We are designed to provide solutions to a range of industries that include Film, Broadcast, Online, Digital and spectrum of corporate sectors such as IT, Education, Hospitality, Automobile and Lifestyle. Along with having international experience across the continents, Toolbox is firmly rooted with its extensive home experience that places us uniquely to deliver international as well as domestic projects with equal professionalism.
2. Company Address:
Toolbox Studio – A Division of Seamless Education and Services Pvt Ltd.
SVG Classic, (Next to Comfort Zone),
15/1 A, Baner – Balewadi Road,
Balewadi, Pune – 411045
3. Industry: Animation / VFX Studio Production
4. Point of Contact for CV’s / Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Number of Vacancies: 2
6. Functional Area: VFX
7. Job Title / Designation: I/O Coordinator
8. Job Description:
The Data I/O Coordinator is responsible for gathering, logging and dispersing material to support the various departments at Toolbox Studio. The Coordinator will be expected to ingest, manage, and distribute media for conform and review. The Coordinator will verify the accuracy of information, prepare reports, and manage data storage to and from our internal network. Must have strong communication skills, as it involves both technical and interpersonal components, ensuring systems are technically sound, while maintaining open communication, both within the department and with production teams. The position requires a strong interest in post-production media management, and some experience with visual effects
9. Key Responsibilities:
· Provide prompt and secure handling of all material, received and sent from the facility
· Oversee the organization of project drives and data ingestion.
· Communicate efficiently, both oral and written, with production teams, after receiving and delivering media via drive
· To make sure data is transferred to server.
· Relay notes for shots including time warps, push-ins or assets as required.
· Receive client plates(turnover) via FTP or server and organize accordingly.
· Generate preview Quick Times for internal and client review.
· Quality control of all materials entering and leaving the studio.
· To prepare sequence edits for client approval when required.
· File conversion and transcoding.
10. Specific Skill Set.
· Knowledge of formats ,video codecs, frame rates, compression ,resolution, and colour space.
· Thorough understanding and experience with post production process.
· Thorough understanding of VFX pipeline.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Willing to work in a flexible schedule.
· Work well in a dynamic environment.
· Must be a team player.
11. Minimum/Maximum/ Work Experience Required: 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
12. Annual CTC: Not a Constraint for right person
13. Location(s) of Job: Baner Balewadi Road, Pune
14. Minimum Education Requirements: Diploma/ Graduate/ Post graduate
15. No of rounds of Interviews: 3 (Virtual / F2F)
16. Work Timings: As per the shift time
17. Languages: English, Hindi (Working knowledge proficiency)
18. Any other skill set: